Saturday, May 15, 2010

...Sex and the City...


Ok, so I have to admit that I wasn't a big SATC fan until I watched the movie for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Yes, admittedly I only watched the movie because of my affiliation with the big event at the W Salon on the 27th.
Now that I have seen the movie I must say that I am excited about the premier of SATC 2!! I plan on going to see it with a group of girls right after the event!
Speaking of the event...have you reserved your space yet? We have swag bags for the first 100 people as well as cosmopolitans, appies, prizes, and cupcakes from Cupcakes Actually!! Can you say yummy??
Come dressed as your favorite character whether it be Miranda, Charlotte, Samantha, or Carrie and win a prize for the "best dressed".
Mark your calendar for May 27th and come and have some fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment