Thursday, May 20, 2010

So much to do...so little time....

....but I'm loving every single minute of it!! :)

So today was a whirlwind of activities from meeting with several vendors to finalizing details of the Sex and the City event to working on my website!!

First things first...my website is live but it's not complete yet. I still have some things to clean up on it and some tweaking I want to do but I hope to have it finalized by this weekend.

The vendors...we met some great people today and are excited about some of the connections we have made for this event and future events. Oh, and there will be future events! W Salon and I have been chatting about different events we want to have and we have some great things in the works. I am so happy to have partnered up with such a great Salon and a great group of people! W Salon has some of the friendliest stylists I have ever met before. They always greet you with a smile.

The event...who isn't excited about Sex and the City 2?? Everywhere I turn the "buzz" about the movie and the event is all over the place!! We are so happy that people are excited about this event. We love it when someone asks us a question or calls to RSVP...that is the best feeling ever!

Watch my Facebook page for more updates on this event and other events that I am doing....and watch for the "new relationships" that we are forming!

No comments:

Post a Comment