Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's been a while...

I can't believe I haven't blogged in so long! Well, wait...I can believe it because things have been so busy!!

I have a friend who we'll call S...S has opened her very own Salon in Burke called Salon W. Well, through the magic of facebook...I have reconnected with her again.

S found out about Bella Mia and contacted me about an event that she wants to have at her Salon....a Sex and the City Premiere event! Well, having never seen a show in my life...I knew that it could be a big thing but I never knew how big it could be!!
I won't go into too many details because things are still in the works but....Salon W is definitely an up and coming salon in Burke Va....and I'm not just saying that because I am officially the "exclusive event planner" for Salon W! ;-)

S...I am so happy for you...you have turned that place around!!

Oh, and I am proud to announce that I am officially hooked on Sex and the City now...thank you very much!! lol

Next time you are on FB look up Salon W and become a fan to follow along!

No comments:

Post a Comment