Tuesday, March 16, 2010

There is always a reason!

As some of you know, Bella Mia Weddings and Events has been a longtime dream of mine but came to fruition because of a conversation I had with a good friend of mine one night. I told her about my dream and she said she always thought that would be fun to plan other peoples parties and she wished she could do it.
C has been battling Breast Cancer for about 5 years now. Sadly, chemo wasn't doing what it should be doing and it was making her sick...so sick she had to give up her photography studio because she couldn't shoot anymore.
To make a long story short....everything I do with Bella Mia will be in honor of C and once I get everything set up...I plan on becoming affiliated with an organization to fight Breast Cancer....in honor of C and everyone else fighting the horrible disease.
On another note....about 2 weeks ago, C asked me to help plan her Life Celebration party. I'd be lying if I told you I was thrilled about it but I was very honored. I love C and would do anything for her, as she is my hero. She is an incredibly strong lady!
I didn't know if I should blog about it or not....even though I really wanted to. So what do you do when you have a question and you don't know who to turn to? You turn to your Business Idol and ask her! In this case, one of my business Idol's is The Party Goddess!
She gave me some good sound advice and I followed it!
C....I love you...keep fighting girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment