Friday, February 26, 2010

I got swagger!!

How many of you are envious of the "swag bags" that the stars receive when they attend an event? I know I am....I mean, they come with anything from simple Spa certificates to beautiful Diamond necklaces and sometimes even CARS!! Like the rich and famous need handouts, right? ;-)

Well now you can be the giver of a "swag bag" at your next event! A HANDMADE "swag bag" at that!

I will customize a handmade bag for any occasion be it a baby shower, bridal shower, wedding, kids birthday....or just because! Make your event stand out with customized "swag bags"!

You can choose to have the bags filled with age appropriate and event appropriate "swag" or you can fill them yourself!

These "swag bags" are priced to order!

Contact me TODAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment