Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I've got that "lost" feeling!

It's with a heavy heart that I tell you my dear friend Chris passed away over the weekend. Even though we all knew it was coming....it doesn't make it any easier to accept the news that she is gone. It certainly didn't make it any easier when her sweet husband called me Sunday morning to tell me personally even though I knew through Facebook.
Her husband....wow! What can I say but those 2 were so in love and it showed through all of the nasty stuff! He took the time to contact all of her close friends the morning after she passed. My husband would never do that!!
Chris will always be in my heart and soul as the sister that I always wanted. Cancer may have taken her body but it can never take her spirit!
I love you Chris and I miss you so much! I don't know how many times I have reached for the phone to call you but then I remembered... :(
RIP Sweet lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment