Saturday, January 15, 2011

Warm weather, the Sun and a Bridal showcase!!

Are you ready for the warmer weather like I am? Spring can't come fast enough...

I can't wait to hear the birds chirping, the buzzing of the bees, and the squeals of the children playing.

Until then....I sit here typing with frozen hands while sipping my coffee and dreaming of the warm days to come.

At least I have a big project to keep me occupied....the 2011 Bella Bridal Showcase!!

If you are getting married and are feeling a little overwhelmed with things to do then mark your calendar for Saturday April 16th 2011 from 10am-4pm.

The showcase will be held at the Hilton Garden Inn located in Fairfax Va. and will feature different vendors that will help make your wedding planning a breeze.

Please watch our blog and facebook page for more information on the showcase.
Until then....don't worry! The Sun will come out and warm us up eventually. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment