Friday, September 10, 2010

I realized....

....that I never made the official announcement.....

I have a partner!! :D

Anita Triggs joined me about a month or so ago and is officially the "other half" of Bella Mia Weddings and Events!! And I couldn't be happier!!

I realized at the beginning of the summer that I would need/want a partner but I didn't know where to turn to because they say never mix business with friends or family....so where does that leave me?? Well, turning to online marketing places of course! Sort of like the 'personals' of business! Of course I was nervous because I didn't know where I would end up but luckily I only met nice people. Anita and I met a little later in the process but I loved her from the beginning!!
As soon as we get our website re-branded you will be able to read all about her! Of course, if you book us for an event or a party you will be able to experience her infectious zest for life, joyful personality, and bright shining smile for yourself! :0)

xoxo,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment