Thursday, June 24, 2010

Whew...I can breathe now!!

For the past month or so, I have been consumed with a big event that I feel passionate about. The All Night Grad Party at the High School.
We have been working on this party for the better part of the year but as time drew closer, so did the responsibilities. I have to say, it was a huge undertaking for me as I was unfamiliar with a lot of the aspects and the people involved (one of the many downsides to not living in the same school district). But the party was a huge success and went off without a hitch!! The rewards of hearing how the kids had a great time and seeing them laugh and have fun far outweighs missing one night of sleep. :-)

Now that the ANGP is over, I can finally focus on Bella Mia! One thing I am going to try and do is to hold a fundraiser with various salons where we collect hair and donate it to stop the oil leak!! Did you know that nylons stuffed with hair will help to clean up an oil spill?? I didn't but I think it's neat!! I'm also going to focus on pet salons as well...they have a lot of fur too! :)

I'll update everyone on that goal as soon as I have updates to give!

Until then....I have some more events that I am working on.

Creatively yours....
~tammy~

No comments:

Post a Comment